Terms & Conditions
1. Terms & Conditions
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws.
Must be at least 18 years of age to purchase tobacco products from this web site. Falsifying your age for the purpose of purchasing products from this web site is strictly illegal and is punishable by law. Purchasing items on behalf of a minor is prohibited and punishable by law. We reserve the right to ask for identification upon our discretion. All the shipments containing tobacco products are marked as “Age Sensitive Material” and required to be signed by an Adult of 21 years of age or older upon delivery.
3. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Cloud Tobacco's web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Cloud Tobacco's web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Cloud Tobacco at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials on Cloud Tobacco's web site are provided "as is". Cloud Tobacco makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Cloud Tobacco does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Cloud Tobacco or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Cloud Tobacco's Internet site, even if Cloud Tobacco or a Cloud Tobacco authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
6. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Cloud Tobacco's web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Cloud Tobacco does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Cloud Tobacco may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Cloud Tobacco does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Cloud Tobacco has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Cloud Tobacco of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user's own risk.
9. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Cloud Tobacco's web site shall be governed by the laws of our State without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
All products sold on this website are intended for personal use only. Resale of the products purchased on this web site is strictly prohibited.
11. Refunding Shipping Charges
We are not responsible for any refunds or shipping disputes resulting from customer errors. This can include, but not limited to: address errors or customers availability upon delivery.